Precision Optics for High-Power Lasers
Input Fiber Focusing Systems
Models 08-FFS-1 and 08-FFS-2 are complete opto-mechanical assemblies that provide a stable "industrial strength" means for coupling the output of high-power lasers to multimode silica fibers. All models are capable of handling several kilowatts of power (CW or average). Primarily designed for Nd:YAG lasers, these systems can, with the appropriate anti-reflection coatings, also be used with Alexandrite, Ti:Saphhire and other lasers that emit within the active spectral range of fused silica.
DPM Photonics welcomes the opportunity to discuss custom builds around the 08-FFS Input Fiber Focusing system. Please download this Request Sheet (PDF) to provide us as much information about your system as possible so we may review your needs.
- A 3-element, air spaced aplanatic focusing optic corrected for both spherical aberration and coma.
- Computer-designed lens elements allow for prediction of beam waist by the product of the focal length (mm) and divergence (mrad)
- A rugged, stable, state-of-the-art Gimbal/Translation stage with alignment correction in θ, Φ, X and Y with independent X-Y adjustment on the fiber receptacle
- SMA, LD-80 or D-80 screw in/screw out fiber receptacles (other connector types available on request)
- Fiber alignment 56-pitch tamper resistant screws for aligning fiber face to lens axis
- Mounting base with V-type Fiber Cable clamp (clamp having X-Y adjustability). Mounting base holes can be 1/4-20 (optical table mounting) or 8-32
- 1.75" wide optical rail carriage mount
Click the column headers to sort.
|Model No.||Wavelength Range||Max. Beam Diameter||Input Fiber NA, Max.||Effective Focal Length|
|08-FFS-1-355||355 nm||15 mm||0.25||37.5 mm|
|08-FFS-1-532||532 nm||15 mm||0.25||37.5 mm|
|08-FFS-1-1064||1064 nm||15 mm||0.25||37.5 mm|
|08-FFS-2-532||532 nm||15 mm||0.3||25 mm|
|08-FFS-2-1064||1064 nm||16 mm||0.3||25 mm|